make a difference with a donation to AGHR!
From August 1 through August 15, we are having our Annual Fall Donations Drive Fundraiser. We are asking our followers and supporters to donate to our cause by purchasing something we need on our wish list. The following items are sold at Theresa's Country Feed Simi Valley, Moorpark Hay Company, Tractor Supply Company, Kahoots Feed Chatsworth/Moorpark, and Big Al's Feed Simi Valley, where we frequently shop for supplies:
1. Quality bales of orchard grass
2. Bags of Mountain Sunrise alfalfa/bermuda pellets
3. Gallons of Bronco Gold fly spray refill
4. Quarts of Bronco Gold fly spray bottles
5. Horse & foal size fly masks (no ears preferred, but with ears is fine)
5. Pelleted or crumbles psyllium (any brand)
6. Integrity Lite Senior Feed (Low Starch & No Molassas)
7. Bute medication
8. Annual Dewormer Rotation Packs (www.valleyvet.com)
9. Prestige 5 Way + WNV Vaccinations (www.unitedvetequine.com)
10. Equi-Nile West Nile Virus Vaccinations (www.unitedvetequine.com)
11. Pine shavings
12. Pelleted pine shavings
13. Cedarest bedding
14. Antibiotic ointment
16. Vet wrap
17. Hoof thrush medication
18. Waterproof horse blankets (size 74, 76, or foal size) (used, clean, excellent condition fine)
19. Fringe to sew on the bottom of our fly masks to keep flies from making mouth summer sores
20. Bags of wheat bran & gallons of mineral oil (to store for colick emergency)
21. Rubber stall mats (affordably priced at Tractor Supply Company)
22. Metal feed cans
24. Himalayan salt rocks
25. Parelli Natural Horsemanship Training Tools & Equipment (used excellent condition fine)
26. Printer paper
28. Postage stamps
29. Gift cards/certificates to Theresa's Country Feed Simi Valley, Moorpark Hay Company, Kahoots Feed Chatsworth, Kahoots Feed Moorpark, Big Al's Feed Simi Valley
30. In-kind donations of any amount ($1 and up are all tax-deductible)
31. Pro-Bono Photography, Videography, Graphic Arts Printing, Tshirt Printing, Horse Training
All of our horses need increased sponsorship. But we are also in need of generous donations to help us off-set costs.
You can also easily donate things to have them delivered to us via our AmazonSmiles Wish List. Ordering via AmazonSmiles will help provide us with donations of items we need, and amazon will also donate a .5% fund for each purchase to our rescue for fundraising. Here is the link if you would like to use it to make a donation or share it with others: http://www.animalguardianshorserescue.org/donate.html
Here is our PayPal address: (If you don't want PayPal to take fees, then send it to "Friends & Family - email@example.com"). https://www.PayPal.Me/AGHorseRescue
For the next two weeks, we are asking our friends and supporters to please make a contribution, anything helps...and share this email with all of your contacts, asking them to do the same. We are offering a fun and simple contest for the next two weeks...
1. Make a purchase from our wish list.
2. Photograph yourself with the items you have purchased.
3. Email us your photograph with a brief statement about what you purchased, where you got it, from what wish list, and why you chose to purchase your donations for our rescue. Tell us what the rescue means to you and why you choose to help support our cause.
We will highlight the "Most Generous" donor, the "Silliest" donor, the "Most Frequent" donor, and the "Most Active" donor, on our social media pages and website. Winners will be announced around Aug. 15. Winners will receive a free rescue Tshirt and an equine portfolio for the horse of your choice. All donors who contribute to this Donations Drive will receive a thank you note, recognition on our social media pages, and donors over $75 in contributions will receive a tax-deductible receipt in the mail. Tax receipts can be available for any amount purchase by request.
The donor who contributes the greatest amount of valuable goods from our wish list will receive an invitation to come and meet our horses and take photos and pet and groom them in a special one-on-one day.
Every dollar counts. And every horse needs additional supplies.
Let's make this Fall Donations Drive the BEST one EVER!!! Please participate and let's have fun doing this great little contest for a great cause!